Make supplier and service provider selection highly effective through the review and approval of customised risk workstreams, initial assessments and system scheduled re assessments.
Maintain and alert stakeholders on requirements for essential contractor qualification updates.
Successful ProActive clients come from multiple business sectors, including Engineering, Defence, Construction, Textiles, Healthcare, HR, food packaging, aerospace and Aviation services.
Effective ISO 9001 Software facilitates centralised easy to use and effective quality management systems. It greatly improves levels of customer satisfaction, reduced levels of non conformity, failure costs and waste. Effective ISO 9001 software significantly increases the likelihood of first time ISO 9001 certification and the potential to win new business tenders.
ISO 9001 certification demonstrates to both existing and potential customers that your organization is serious about the quality of the products, services, or outsourced processing that it provides. It also gives you confidence that your organization is committed to satisfying its customers’ requirements on an ongoing basis. ISO 9001 certification can often provide an organisation with a competitive advantage within the market in which it operates.
1. Obtain a copy of ISO 9001:2015 - BSI shop link.
2. Build your QMS ensuring that the clauses of ISO 9001:2015 are addressed. If you require consultancy assistance click this link.
3. Secure the services of a suitably accredited ISO 9001 certification body. Make sure that you select a UKAS accredited certification body. Follow this link for CQI guidance and pitfalls.
4. Compete stage 1 and stage 2 certification assessments - gain a formal ISO 9001 certification recommendation from your assessor. This is recorded in the assessor's report.
5. Assessor's report validated by your nationally accredited certification body, UKAS in the UK, ANAB in the USA.
5. Celebrate ISO 9001:2015 certification with your team!
To ensure that the risks of potential supply are addressed effectively and controlled before supply of the product or service commences.
A term applied in ISO 9001:2015 external providers are suppliers, contractors, services and often procured external processes.
External provider risk control at its best!